|This is a community dedicated to crossovers and the people who love them. It mainly is supposed to be a place where we can talk to other crossover fans, exchange ideas, …|
Anything that has to do with crossing over 2 or more fandoms is welcome here: discussions, fanart (icons, manipulations, wallpapers, etc), fanfiction,...
|There won't be many rules, but some are necessary, I think.|
1. No flaming, rudeness or trash talking. We want this to be a nice and friendly community.
Do NOT make your own posts for fanart. This community is mainly for discussions and stuff, but we do allow you to let us know about your crossover fanart in a certain place. ;-)
Please put all bigger pictures and more than 3 icons behind a cut. If you don't know how to do that have a look at this part of the lj FAQ.
Please add a header, so that others know some facts about your story. Feel free to use the following header, if you don’t have one already:
Place your fic under a lj-cut! If you don't know how to do that have a look at this part of the lj FAQ.
4. Only post your own fanart/fanfiction, not anyone elses. If you see some great crossover art/fanfiction and want to tell us about it you can do so by posting a link to it. Please add a small description about what crossovers are involved, etc.
5. If you snag something, follow the makers rules and do not claim something as your own if you did not make it!
6. Please introduce yourself to the community using the following table:
7. If you have any questions or need new tags added, please go here.
8. I will tag everything with the fandoms involved and the content of the posts (art, fic, etc). But feel free to tag your post as well, if you like. That will save me some time. ;-)
If you want to become an affiliate, please comment here.
Crossover communities & websites:
See the list here.